Built with leading-edge technology that is continually improving, the mPulse Plus from Orion allows almost any shop to cost-effectively add arc-welding capability to their processes. This small powerhouse is priced at a fraction of full-function Orion pulse arc welding machines and is designed to serve the needs of jewelers welding on a light-duty cycle, making occasional quick, small welds in the course of their day-to-day work.
The mPulse beautifully handles silver, gold and most other jewelry metals used in repair and creation. This system offers intuitive software that is easily updated over WiFi or through the USB port as needed.
• Power settings range from 5 to 30, adjustable by 2.5-watt increments.
• Spot size ranges from 1 to 1.5mm.
• The touchscreen measures a generous 4-3/8"W x 2-3/4"H.
Welds per second: 0.5
Spot weld size: 1–1.5mm
Energy output: 5–30 joules
Adjustable by: 2.5 joules
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• Pulse arc base unit with touchscreen and dual voltage power cable.
• Stereo microscope with 5X magnification and shutter-eye protection.
• Welding stylus with collet and an alligator clip with lead.
• 10 tungsten electrodes, five each of: 0.5mm and 1.0mm diameter.
• USB port and cable.
• Argon gas tubing.
• Fiberglass brush surface cleaner.
• Instructional handbook.