Built with leading-edge technology that is continually improving, the mPulse Plus from Orion allows almost any shop to cost-effectively add arc-welding capability to their processes. This small powerhouse is priced at a fraction of full-function Orion pulse arc welding machines and is designed to serve the needs of jewelers welding on a light-duty cycle, making occasional quick, small welding tasks in the course of their day-to-day work. The mPulse beautifully handles silver, gold and most other jewelry metals used in repair and creation. This system offers intuitive software that is easily updated over WiFi as needed. And, because conserving space can be a constant struggle in a busy shop, the 5-1/4" x 5-1/2" footprint is a real space-saver.
• Power settings range from 5 to 30 watt-seconds, adjustable by 2.5-watt-second increments.
• Spot size ranges from 1 to 1.5mm.
• The touchscreen measures a generous 4-3/8"W x 2-3/4"H.
• The welding station allows both height adjustment and angle adjustment of the stylus holder. The mPulse welding station includes a lighted 3-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H view screen with manually adjustable darkening shutter (Shade 5 to Shade 12) to protect eyes when the arc fires. (Upgrade to a viewing station with an automatically darkening shutter, available separately)
• Welding unit measures just 5-1/2"W x 5-1/4"D x 3-5/8"H; welding station measures 6-1/4"W x 10"D x 9-1/2"H.
• Accommodates the optional use of argon gas to protect workpieces against oxidation.
• The unit is designed for use with either 110-volt or 220-volt power sources.