Designed to meet your welding and soldering needs at the most economical price-point, the Orion 100c delivers an easy-to-use touchscreen control with three modes (pulse-arc, micro and tack), high-frequency options and a space-conscious footprint. A swing-arm stand (shown but not included) is available by special order.
• The touchscreen display with five language choices delivers quick and simple settings changes, allowing you to keep right on working with less interruption to your concentration.
• High-frequency options help you handle those more challenging metals with confidence and dependability.
• Use either mode for high-quality, permanent arc welding; choose the micro mode especially for smaller, intricate welds such as re-tipping prongs without having to remove precious stones.
• Pulse-shaping capabilities ensure you get the amount, duration and focus of power exactly where your application needs it.
• Rapid-fire welding helps you get the job done—no matter how simple or challenging—with a maximum economy of power and your precious time.
• Five pre-set metal settings and five customizable metal setting programs.
• 5X microscope (with a built-in shutter system for safety) gives you an up-close and precise view of the work so that you get the most accurate welds.
• Conserving space can be a constant struggle in a busy shop, so every inch helps.
• The unit is configured for use with either 110-volt or 220-volt power sources.
• Provides multiple language choices.
Welds per second: 1
Spot weld size: .75–2.5mm
Energy output: 3–100 joules
Adjustable by: 0.5 joules
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• Pulse arc welding stylus and an alligator clip with lead.
• 10 tungsten electrodes, five each of: 0.5mm and 1.0mm diameter, with collet.
• Brass-lined tack pliers and lead.
• Cross-lock tweezers and lead.
• USB port.
• Argon gas tubing.
• Foot control.
• Fiberglass brush surface cleaner.
• Diamond electrode sharpener.
• Instructional handbook and DVD.