In the PulsePoint™ Studio™ Plus laser welding machines, Neutec® provides a more powerful tabletop machine with all the technological and engineering benefits of their larger models. Its built-in Leica® 10X stereo-microscope ensures clear view of your work and your task progress.
• This small machine delivers a higher-duty cycle that meets the demanding work needs of a busy retailer or designer with professional results for far less than larger machines cost—a truly significant benefit for any budget.
• The Studio Plus models need only 21-1/2"W x 24"D x 18"H of workspace and weigh less than 100 pounds; they're easy to move and set up, easy to use and easy to maintain.
• Larger opening in the weld chamber provides access for larger pieces and allows you to work more freely inside.
• Pulse-shape settings allow you to configure your pulse to take advantage of specific metallurgic characteristics.
• Memory files allow you to save up to 32 individual, specific configurations for your most-used applications.
• Small footprint fits easily into any shop.
• Affordable—take advantage of laser welding at a cost that is truly budget friendly.
• Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
• The Studio Plus models ensure close, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
• Up to 100 joules of output energy is more than enough for nearly every laser-welding application—particularly on silver.
• High-efficiency optics enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
• User-friendly touch-screen control.
• Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.
• Includes a complete start-up kit, containing these supplies and accessories:
- Two user keys
- One user manual
- Polyethylene tubing for compressed air, inert gas; 8 meters
- One control pedal
- Two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm and 3mm
- Three plastic gas spreader cones
- One wrist rest
- Deionized water for tank; 5 liters
- One plastic syringe (for filling/draining coolant water
- One piece non-reflecting protective glass
- Two fuses
- Steel wire for welding; 30cm
- Steel practice blanks
Laser crystal: Nd-YAG
Maximum pulse power and duration: 20mS at 100 joules
Peak pulse power: 4.8kW
Pulse duration: 0.5-20mS
Average power: 55W
Pulse frequency: 0.5-15Hz
Spot diameter: 0.3-1.5mm
Parameter memory files: 32 (max. available files)
Pulse duration: 0.5-20.0mS
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. [or European-style] plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• The plug included with this machine is a NEMA 5-20P suitable for the power requirements of the laser welder. The PulsePoint Studio 100 draws at least 16 amps of power and MUST be plugged into an outlet wired to a 20-amp circuit to avoid overloading. A 20-amp outlet is a three-prong grounded outlet and is recognizable by the 'T'-shape of one of the two parallel openings.