Because the Neutec® LIGHTScribe™ Laser Engraving Machine, 20W is capital equipment or requires more specific shipping information, Rio prefers to personally answer any questions you may have and help you complete your purchase.
Please give us a call, email us, or simply fill out the request for information below to have one of our experts contact you at your convenience.
We look forward to serving you!
Call: toll-free at 1-844-247-7775
Email to: [email protected]
This 20-watt Neutec® LIGHTScribe™ laser engraving machine gives you the capability to engrave jewelry tags, bracelets, pendants and just about any item you can imagine personalizing for your customers with a versatility and speed unmatched by traditional methods. Use it, when needed, to make cuts in sheet metal, creating custom shapes and designs to meet occasional work requirements.
Harnessing both the power of light and the precision of computer control, the LIGHTScribe permanently cuts crisp, sharp lines, 3D logos, customized lettering—even photos—into a wide variety of metal and other materials such as wood and plastic. Use the LIGHTScribe to personalize customer purchases and to produce your own maker's tags and quality tags, putting your brand on every design you create. Save the engravings you create and repeat them precisely as often as you need them.
Innovative features deliver significant benefits:
• Pulse-power conserves and focuses power to workpieces with little dissipation.
• Cold-Light technology drastically reduces heat generation eliminating the need for an auxiliary cooling device.
• Pilot-diode lasers digitally guide the Z-axis for precision positioning of the work.
• Auto on/off internal vacuum filter clears away fumes and captures dust and debris from laser process.
The Neutec LIGHTScribe:
• Connects to your computer easily using a USB connection; proprietary software is provided.
• Includes an external monitor that attaches on a swing-arm that lets you adjust the screen for a perfect view of what's happening inside the chamber; monitor progress of every job as it is performed.
• Features a table with undercut grooves that accept a variety of accessory tooling to increases its versatility.
• Provides a roomy, easy-access opening protected by fringed leather curtains so that you have plenty of room to maneuver workpieces.
• Has a vertically oriented cover that operates smoothly up and down, keeping well out of your way as you set up each job.
• Offers a built-in 1 1/2" port that allows you to connect your dust collection system to the internal filter of the LIGHTScribe, containing your precious-metal debris and keeping your environment cleaner.
• Includes a rotary motor that holds workpieces such as rings and bangle bracelets in the ideal positions for engraving. The motor includes three chucks—an outside-ring chuck, an inside-ring chuck and a bangle chuck—that are easy to change as needed to keep your engraving processes moving along smoothly.
• System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, i3, 1 GB RAM, 100 MB free memory in HD, DVD-ROM, USB 2.0 with any Windows® OS.
• Class 4 laser product; IEC 60825-1:2007-10.
• Pulse power: 20 watts
• Pulse duration: 40nS
• Spot diameter: 25 µm (micrometer)
• Marking area: 110 x 110mm with standard 160mm lens
• These units are not kept in stock; instead, they are typically built to order; please allow a lead time of up to four weeks before delivery.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a European-style plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.