Because the Neutec® 720™ Casting Machine is capital equipment or requires more specific shipping information, Rio prefers to personally answer any questions you may have and help you complete your purchase.
Please give us a call, email us, or simply fill out the request for information below to have one of our experts contact you at your convenience.
We look forward to serving you!
Call: toll-free at 1-844-247-7775 (local at 505-839-3067)
Email to: [email protected]
The extra-large capacity Neutec® 720™ jewelry casting machine is ideal for high-production and large-item casting and features a specially engineered control computer that improves the speed, efficiency and modularity of the machine. This machine accommodates much larger flasks—up to 9" x 16"—as well as all smaller flask sizes that can be used in the 610™ or 615™ models. In addition, the 720 is built with the incredible advances in casting technology we call Flowlogic®—an exclusive combination of innovative new technologies. Flowlogic combines several control system developments with an integrated computer-controlled dynamic pressure system to provide consistency and flexibility to your lost-wax casting processes that, until now, simply weren't possible.
Because the pour is so dependably controlled, you can cast successfully at lower temperatures—ideal for stone-in-place casting processes. The Neutec Advanced Dynamic Computer™ (ADC) and Pulsed Power Stirring™ technologies provide the ultimate simplicity of operation—the fastest possible melting times and consistent melt-and-cast cycles for every alloy and any size load.
Larger flasks reduce metal in process by 20–25%, increase the number of components per cast, and save time on the production line with smoother surfaces and fewer defects. In production tests, the average flask-to-flask casting cycle is less than three and a half minutes—producing about 20 flasks per hour. And, small 100-gram pours benefit from the same precise and efficient melting program as do full-capacity pours.
ADC adaptive programming automatically adjusts power and frequency thousands of times per second and maintains a metal profile for each metal you cast, improving the timing and precision of the profile every time you cast that metal.
Pulsed-Power Stirring™ ensures homogenous melts and, with Power Stir Cast programming, keeps the molten alloy completely homogeneous right up to the pour—you never have to over-karat to get consistent values throughout the tree.
The Elements of Flowlogic®:
• Pressure Differential System—Maximizes pressure on the flask at the earliest possible moment as the pour begins. This allows you to further lower system temperatures to improve surface quality, reduce porosity and still achieve the best fill rate.
• Flowlogic® Type-A System—An innovative patent-pending design shapes the flow of molten metal, reducing turbulence and random no-fills, and speeds the fill rate at lower temperatures, reducing shrinkage porosity.
• Closed System—Metal is introduced to the crucible through a closed chute. The melting chamber is flooded with inert gas under constant positive pressure, stripping oxygen from the metal and forcing it up and out of the chute.
• Flask Alignment System—This patent-pending system ensures such perfect alignment between the flask and the crucible that molten metal consistently achieves the desired "dead drop" to the bottom of your sprue.
• Improved NeuSprue®—Designed with a button that dramatically reduces turbulence at the entry point, providing a smoother, faster metal flow, and a tip that further retards turbulence where the fill begins, these sprues are scientifically shaped to optimize metal solidification.
• SuperPerf™ Flask—With nearly 50% of their surfaces perforated, these flasks significantly improve out-gassing, measurably improving fill rate on every flask tested.
• Water-Cooled Components—Internal water-cooling allows the cabinet to be completely sealed, minimizing the risk of damage caused by dust or humidity.
• User-Friendly Digital Control Panel—Easy-to-see and easy-to-use Touch Screen Command Center puts control at your fingertips.
• Minimized Metal-to-Investment Reaction—Lower temperatures made possible by Flowlogic® reduce gas-generating reactions that can create defects in cast pieces.
Site Requirements & Installation:
This Neutec® casting machine has very specific site requirements and is installed onsite by Neutec engineers or qualified Neutec dealers in order to ensure its safe and dependable operation. These requirements are provided to you well before delivery; Rio Grande and your Neutec experts work with you to help you prepare your facility for installation.
• Output power: 20kW
• Maximum flask capacity: 9" x 16"
• Minimum flask capacity: 3" x 6"
• Cycle time: 2-1/2 to 3 mins.
• Maximum temperature: 2,732°F (1,500°C) with type S thermocouple
2,200°F (1,204°C) with type K thermocouple
• Machine weight: 975 lbs. (442.25kg)
• IMPORTANT: This casting machine is wired to accommodate 208–480 volts AC. Because this machine must be hard-wired directly to your power source, and because power supplies vary widely by location, this item does not come with a power cord. To protect the operator and the equipment, and to ensure proper operation, the connection of the machine to your power source must be done by a certified professional local to your area. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper wiring of the machine to your power source. Failure to meet power installation requirements will void the warranty for the machine.