This Midas® stainless steel six-station bath-plating system is ideal for electroplating and electroforming processes. Designed to hold six 1-liter (1,000ml) beakers (included), this system can be set up for three operations:
• the first station is designed for electrocleaner
• the second for acid dip
• the third for plating
• three stations for distilled-water rinsing between each step.
The unit comes with a thermometer. The beaker holding area is sealed to protect the interior of the machine. The two third-hand base attachments hold the workpiece or a thermometer.
The unit features:
• controllable heat (ranging from room temperature to 212ºF)
• controllable agitation with magnetic stirrers on station one and station five
• a stainless steel lid is provided to keep dust and dirt out of the solution in the beakers
• a plug-in jack for rectifiers, with two positive leads for anodes is built in