Jewelers already love Rio workbenches for their sturdy durability and craftsmanship in every detail. And this oak bench with solid maple top raises that bar further. Crafted especially for Rio by a furniture artisan since 1970, our benches are not about fancy bells and whistles. They’re about the important details, like solid construction, protective linseed-oil finish and features that are the ideal foundation for the professional jeweler.
This extra-tall, extra-wide workbench gives you the space and freedom to do your best work, with two drawer stacks, a roomy surface with 6" semi-circle cut-out (that lets you get perfectly positioned for every task) and an additional 11"D bench top (ideal for supporting equipment and conserving floor space). Double pull-out catch trays are adjustable in height and feature a removable aluminum liner that makes it easy to collect and empty scrap, filings and sweeps as needed.
• 10 graduated drawers (7-3/8"W x 14-5/8"D) on both the left and right sides are 2-3/8", 3-3/4" and 5-3/4" high. The top drawer on both sides is lockable.
• Two center pull-out catch trays are adjustable; simply move the slide brackets higher or lower as needed.
• Work surface is 1-3/4" thick.
• 2-3/4"-high railing prevents objects from falling off the back or sides.
• Each leg has a smooth, leveling glide that protects your shop floor and is threaded to allow you to adjust the desk to be perfectly level—even if the floor isn't.