This set includes three pliers and one cutter from the Lindstrom line of RX tools. Lindstrom RX pliers represent the ultimate in performance, precision and comfort. With their exclusive Lindstrom BioSpring®, RX tools eliminate the effort of overcoming ordinary spring tension, which increases as you apply pressure. The BioSpring is an adjustable, replaceable plastic spring that controls and limits resistance as you apply pressure. To adjust the spring, simply open the tool, move the free end of the spring into the desired opening in the handle, and close the tool. The profile of the RX grip is slightly rounded and wide, creating an even, ergonomic distribution of surface pressure and excellent contact with your hand; resin composite helps dissipate static. All have lap joint construction with a removable, replaceable (111045) BioSpring®. Maximum cutting capacity is 16 gauge.
• To protect the integrity of the BioSpring®, never store your pliers and cutters closed with the spring compressed between the handles. After use, open the handles slightly, enough to allow the spring to pop free at the loose end. To transport the tools, open the handles and gently move the free end of the spring out from between the handles and lay it alongside the opposite handle. Then you can safely close the handles and pack the tool for transport.
• All Lindstrom tool handles are latex-free.
• Flat-nose, RX7490 (111043): overall length is 5.77" (146.5mm); jaw length is .80" (20mm).
• Round-nose, RX7590 (111041): overall length is 5.77" (146.5mm); jaw length is .80" (20mm).
• Chain-nose, RX7893 (111042): overall length is 5.77" (146.5mm); jaw length is .80" (20mm).
• Flush-cutters, RX8141 (111044): overall length is 5.33" (135.5mm); jaw length is .35" (8.8mm)