Expand your production capacity and plate more pieces at a time or plate larger items such as hollowware or small sculptures with this 5-liter system from the Legor® Group. Designed to be expandable, this 5-liter plating system features two stations, each with a 5-liter capacity tank (6"W x 10"D x 7"H ID) and a fill line that helps prevent overfilling. The immersion quartz heating system with feedback thermocouple ensures efficient heating and consistent temperatures throughout the tank. The tank is constructed of polypropylene, making it lightweight as well as corrosion- and stain-resistant. This two-station system allows you to set up any process step and have a rinse station right behind it, ready to use. Add on as many stations as you need for the process you use in your shop. For steps that require only dip and rinse, a double station without heat or agitation is available to integrate into the process (not included). The working tank in front offers individual controls and requires a rectifier to regulate current (must be 20-amp; not included). Each component is accessible for easy cleaning, repair or replacement.
The unit features:
• controllable heat (with manual dial) for the working tank; adjust from room temperature to 180ºF.
• controllable agitation with magnetic stirrers in the working station.
• two steel anode bars, at the front and back of the working tank, allow you to connect your anodes (not included) at both ends of the tank, surrounding workpieces with current for better, more consistent coverage.
• a stainless steel cathode bar across the center of the working tanks support plating racks or individual pieces during plating.
• a polypropylene lid to keep dust and dirt out of the solution when not in use.
• a plug-in outlet at the back of the unit that accommodates the positive and negative leads from your rectifier.
• a safety catch tray that supports the tank.