This Langer® sterling silver rose gold-plated magnetic ball clasp is mechanically produced to enclose the magnets within the design (no gluing, ever), giving the clasp a smooth finish and a discreet seam line. The flat interior surface of each clasp is embossed with the maker's mark and metal purity. The clasp has two attach rings, is designed for single-strand use and can be worn at the front or at the back of light- to medium-weight necklace designs.
Magnetic clasps hold securely, yet open and close easily—ideal for those who have difficulty using regular clasps. To help prevent loss, care should be taken to ensure that the jewelry piece is not heavier than the clasp can support.
Pulling force: 600 grams
• Brand your designs with a customized clasp! Rio offers personalization of Langer® clasps using your name or logo. Minimum quantity is 50 pieces; call today for details and pricing.
• Overall length indicates the length added to your strand by the clasp.
• Never solder on or around the magnets in this clasp; the heat permanently destroys its magnetic properties.
• Because this item is plated, we strongly recommend that it not be subjected to soldering. The plating may burn off, leaving the finish discolored and requiring you to re-plate the item.
• Customers within the European Union: Please be aware that this item does not contain nickel and is in compliance with EU regulation EN1811:2011+A1:2015.