This kiln is specially designed for firing metal clays and also is ideal for glass and enamels. Ten pre-set programs (five for PMC® and five for Art Clay™) offer great versatility for metal clay artists. Four programs that can be programmed by the user ensure that you get exactly what you need from your kiln. Controls are situated at an angle that makes them easy to see and easier to access while you work.
• A 2" x 7" bead door with stay-cool handle allows you to anneal your glass work easily and effectively. A 15-notch mandrel rest is included with this feature, offering safe support for your mandrels.
• The stay-cool handle on the door prevents burns and opens a full 180°, providing maximum unhindered access to the interior.
• Embedded elements in the side walls of the firing chamber are safer for the operator while ensuring a highly effective heat distribution.
• Firing chamber includes a vent (with a plug closure) that can be opened as needed depending on your particular needs.
• An exclusive, built-in Evenheat® controller, manufactured by Bartlett Instruments, delivers precise performance and long service life.
• Tough, durable and attractive powder-coat exterior finish protects the kiln over years of use.
• No high-voltage needed; runs on standard household (110-volt) current.