Called a "Business-In-A-Box" by Anie, the creator of JoolTool™ equipment and accessories, this specially designed kit includes the JoolTool X sharpening and polishing system plus everything you need for shaping and polishing stones, sharpening carbide tools and for grinding, texturing and polishing almost any material, including platinum, gold, silver, brass, copper, bronze, aluminum, stainless steel, tungsten and titanium alloys.
The innovative JoolTool™ X sharpening and polishing system is ideal for fine jewelry, woodworking and more. Unlike most sharpening and polishing systems, you can work from the underside of your workpiece, and have a clear view the entire time, due to the innovative and exclusive See-Thru Design™ of the Ninja Discs™ made for this system. The vortex design keeps your piece cool, and an attachment is available to attach the system to a vacuum (exhaust port is 1-7/8" dia.).
• Ideal for tasks from rough-cutting minerals to final polish (up to 9.5 on Mohs hardness scale!).
• Repair and polish sapphire and glass watch crystals.
• Sharpen and polish any type of carbide tool.
• Work on any metal jewelry, including cleaning up raw castings and polishing chains, bracelets, pendants, and more.
• Repair and polish glass jewelry.
• Drill through gemstones or hard metals with the flexshaft & handpiece combo kit, as well as create textures and polish intricate details.
• Recommended wheel dia.: 3".
• 1/20HP, 500–5,000rpm.
The JoolTool™ system base unit includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty that requires owner registration with JoolTool at the time of purchase.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• The JoolTool features a converter built right into its power cord; once you have made certain that you have the appropriate plug (or plug adapter) for your wall outlet, you can get to work—the converter will do the rest.