Ideal for jewelry makers working with metal clay, this JoolTool™ kit includes the JoolTool X sharpening and polishing system plus polishing supplies and accessories specially suited for shaping and finishing metal clay designs.
The innovative JoolTool™ sharpening and polishing system is ideal for fine jewelry, woodworking and more. Unlike most sharpening and polishing systems, you can work from the underside of your workpiece, and have a clear view the entire time, due to the innovative and exclusive See-Thru Design™ of the Ninja Discs™ made for this system. The vortex design keeps your piece cool, and an attachment is available to attach the system to a vacuum (exhaust port is 1-7/8" dia.).
• Recommended wheel dia.: 3".
• 1/20HP, 500–5,000rpm.
The JoolTool™ system base unit includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty that requires owner registration with JoolTool at the time of purchase.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• The JoolTool features a converter built right into its power cord; once you have made certain that you have the appropriate plug (or plug adapter) for your wall outlet, you can get to work—the converter will do the rest.
• JoolTool™ sharpening and polishing system, 110/220 volts (dual), 40 watts, 5 amps.
• Angle-Master tool rest
• Jooltool™ special-formula polishing compound, for producing high polishes.
• Three hard backup pads (330571).
• 3M Bumpon™ cushion pad
• JoolTool™ polishing kit with: three 3" Ninja Discs™; one 3M purple ceramic 120-grit abrasive disc; one 3M EXL scratch-eraser disc; one felt disc; one 3" cotton buffing wheel; one 3M 6-ply 3" radial bristle, 1-micron.
• Hunter green protective wrap.