Handle the business of jewlery making with ease. The Premier version of the Jewelry Designer MANAGER™ software provides improved navigation and updated user interface. New tools include broad ability to upload images for finished designs and component parts, additional data fields for component information, improved filtering, and more options on invoicing.
Accurately cost and price your jewelry line, organize components, inventory your pieces, keep an accurate database of your vendors, print detail reports, and track and manage your customer list with one software program: The Jewelry Designer MANAGER™ Premier software. It is a valuable investment and an essential tool for increasing your sales success! Getting organized in your business is a powerful tool for becoming more time- and cost-efficient, raising your profit margins, and effectively communicating with your clientele.
Jewelry designer and software programmer Barbara Carleton developed this easy-to-use, affordable CD-ROM software that runs on either Mac or Windows operating systems and allows you to answer the age-old question: "How do I know what to charge for my finished jewelry pieces?"
The program is easy to install, no programming is required and, best of all, it’s customizable to your specific costing/pricing needs. Includes features for:
• Determining jewelry costs at different mark-ups and pricing structures with an option to round sales prices; choose between two pricing formulas and have access to multiple labor items for calculating labor costs.
• Downloading digital photos to aid in inventory and catalog printing; load up to two images of each jewelry piece.
• Display images of component parts and jewelry pieces in search boxes and quicklist forms.
• Fields included for component size, color, shape, weight, and shipping charges on component purchases.
• Ability to filter components by size, color, shape and weight.
• Automatically tracking and removing items from your component inventory and updating finished piece inventory.
• Automatically creating invoices for jewelry sales, including tax, S&H and PO numbers; assign taxable or non-taxable status line by line as well as sales tax on shipping, if needed.
• Creating and printing bills of material (BOM) to show parts needed, stock on hand and vendor information.
• Creating/printing customized reports including line sheets, price lists, inventory and sales as well as summary reports—all with your company logo and pictures of jewelry items.
• Calendar pop-up for date fields.
• Java 6 or Java 7 Update 25 and
• Microsoft® Windows 7 or Windows 8 OR
• Mac OSX Lion v 10.7, Mountain Lion v 10.8, Mavericks v 10.9