This template features ring shank shapes and gemstone shapes for baguettes, squares, rounds, octagon/emeralds, marquises, pears and ovals. It is great for designing rings and allows you to provide your customer an accurate rendering of your proposed design so they can better visualize the finished piece. Alternatively you can use the stone templates for pendants or bracelets.
• Ring shank shapes (33 total cut-outs); 22 designs
• Baguette (10 cut-outs); 2.4 x 4mm–3.5 x 6.3mm
• Square (7 cut-outs); 3 x 3mm–10.3 x 10.3mm
• Round (26 cut-outs); 3 x 3mm– 14 x 14mm
• Octagon (10 cut-outs); 7.3 x 5mm–14 x 9.6mm
• Marquise (10 cut-outs); 9.4 x 5.4mm–17.4 x 9.7mm
• Pear (10 cut-outs): 8.5 x 5.6mm–17.3 x 11.4mm
• Oval (12 cut-outs); 5 x 7.2mm–14.8 x 21.4mm
• Use caution when applying pressure onto the template; excessive force can result in breakage.