Cut with a laser, the jaws on these Italtec micro-bevel end cutters feature precision edges that provide crisp, repeatable cuts. Micro-bevel cutters are designed with smaller heads and finer jaws that have a more pronounced taper, improving access to finer details. These micro-bevel end cutters have jaws that are oriented so that the cutting blades are perpendicular to the handles, across the end of the tool, providing more cutting leverage and closer access to sprues and flat surfaces. The jaws are made of C70 steel that is hardened to 62HRC.
• Adjustable lap joint; a screw is set through both halves, allowing the joint to be adjusted as needed.
• Double-leaf spring that holds the handles apart until they are squeezed closed. This spring delivers a fast, strong rebound for improved productivity.
• The ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip while reducing hand fatigue and allowing you to work longer.
All Italtec tool handles are made from Polyemi™ and are latex-free.
• Take care to avoid using these cutters beyond their maximum capacity.
• All Italtec tool handles are made from polyemi and are latex-free.