With more than 98% filter efficiency, this HAKKO fume extractor captures potentially dangerous or unpleasant solder and wax fumes as they're generated, returning clean, purified air to your studio. Dual connections allow it to accommodate two benches at once. Select the level of filtration for your task with the three-speed control.
The unit has three stages of filtering—a pre-filter, a main HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter. Built-in alert lights tell you when filters need replacing. Pre-filter should be replaced after about 160 hours of use; HEPA and carbon filter should be replaced after approx. 1,750 hours of use. Filters are included.
The HAKKO fume extractor offers a thermally protected motor, reducing the risk of overheating. At only 7-1/2 lbs.(3.4kg), the unit is compact and quiet (only 44–53dB at 1M/3.3 ft.). Built-in handles make moving or transporting easy.
Included Loc-Line® kit features:
• one 1.5-meter x 55mm (4-15/16ft x 2-3/16”) dia. duct that easily positions exactly how you need it.
• a rectangular intake nozzle with a 76.2mm (3") adapter that ensures leak-free attachment to the unit.
• five debris nets that catch larger bits of debris.
• Single duct: 4.1m³/min. (145cfm)
• Two ducts: 4.7m3/min. (167cfm)