Offering versatility and precise control, the GRS® GraverMax® is a high-quality pneumatic air system for stone-setters and engravers. It provides precise control and consistent impact with an excellent range of power and allows you to easily change from hand- to foot-control in seconds. The unit offers a variable stroke speed and quick-connect fittings that allow the unit to work with most GRS handpieces (available separately). Three ports allow you to connect two handpieces and a rotary tool so you can quicky switch between them.
• Easily adjust and use the front-mounted precision regulator.
• The combination filter and water trap mounts either right on the machine or remotely.
• Porting technology ensures crisp, precise impact at any speed.
• Power and air hook-ups at the back of the machine are placed high enough to clear your workbench rail, minimizing the machine's footprint.
• Dual voltage capability for compatibility with almost any single-phase AC power source in the world, simply change the cord and flip a switch to toggle from 110-volt to 220-volt.
• Includes a foot control.