Designed for engravers, stone setters and jewelers, this Syen-Set EnSet™ plus digital control unit from Glardon Vallorbe® offers a dual-port design, ideal for operating two handpieces. With quick-change connectors and digital controls on the front panel that offer precise pressure and pulse adjustments while you work, the unit is ideal for use with gravers, beading tools, hammer tips, chisels and millgrain tools. This controller delivers a dual operation mode that allows the hits per minute to be digitally adjusted on the front panel while the foot control increases and decreases the impact strength. The unit offers:
• A built-in auto-purging drain bowl on the rear panel is designed to purge the air line when it is loaded with air, preventing moisture from reaching the internal components of the machine and extending the life of the product.
• The EnSet plus control unit uses no air on standby and minimal air (.02–.03 l/min; 3 bar max.) to achieve efficient operation while working.
• Adjustable frequency from 60 to 1,800 hits per minute.
• A compact size that works well on any workbench.
• Includes a foot control and instructions.