This Testerossa white diamond, moissanite and sapphire tester from GemOro® offers the ultimate protection against fraud—it identifies and differentiates white diamond, CZ, moissanite and sapphire; it's ideal for verifying sapphire watch crystals as genuine. Recommended by Charles & Colvard®, this tester features GemOro's exclusive UV-F1 Moissanite Identification Technology™, which detects the widest range of the electrically conductive moissanite (including the super-low Forever One® moissanite) to ensure that you get the most accurate and dependable result for every stone.
• Designed in the USA with exclusive, patented ergonomics, the Testerossa fits comfortably in your hand. Patented intuitive finger pads provide a user-friendly experience, a sure grip and added comfort.
• The probe tip is retractable for increased durability and protection against damage.
• The tester warms up and is ready to use in seconds with user-programmable talking voice alert in any of nine languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Arabic (or, if desired, choose a simple ringtone alert).
• It features a glowing light bar that provides unmistakable, color-coded visual results: GREEN for diamond, BLUE for moissanite, PINK for sapphire and RED for metal alert (which warns you if the probe touches metal as you're testing stones).
• Auto-off function helps preserve battery life.
The Testarossa tester includes: a GemOro® UltraDock 3 charging station for convenient recharging, holding the tester safely ready to use and allowing cordless operation at the bench or counter, as needed; adjustable test stone magnifier attachment; loose stone holder; a protective carbon-fiber style zippered carrying case with molded insert for the tester and a convenient net pocket to hold accessories.
• Powered by a multi-voltage AC adapter with micro USB power cable or by three AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (included; accepts standard alkaline batteries as well).
An impact-resistant, virtually indestructible ABS housing with a molded rubber base (for increased impact resistance should the tester be dropped) helps ensure durability and long service life. The tester itself carries a limited lifetime warranty; the probe tip carries a 10-year warranty (Note: in the event that the tip is damaged, the entire tester is replaced).
• BE AWARE: This tester is not reliably effective on natural or treated colored diamonds. Because some colored diamonds (natural and treated) are electrically conductive, the GemOro Testerossa ideally should be used on colorless stones only. This limitation applies to all testers that use thermal and electrical conductivity methods for testing the authenticity of gemstones.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• WARNING! Do not place the GemOro® Testerossa into the GemOro Ultradock 3 for charging if the tester is loaded with non-rechargeable batteries (such as alkaline-type batteries). Using the Ultradock 3 charging station with non-rechargeable batteries can result in dangerous pressure develop within the battery cartridge, potentially causing a leak or an explosion of corrosive material, causing severe damage and/or injury.