This Testerossa diamond, moissanite and white sapphire tester from GemOro® offers the ultimate protection against fraud—it identifies and differentiates diamond, CZ, moissanite and white sapphire; it's ideal for verifying sapphire watch crystals as genuine. Recommended by Charles & Colvard®, this tester features GemOro's exclusive UV-F1 Moissanite Identification Technology™, which detects the widest range of the electrically conductive moissanite (including the super-low Forever One® moissanite) to ensure that you get the most accurate and dependable result for every stone.
• Designed in the USA with exclusive, patented ergonomics, the Testerossa fits comfortably in your hand. Patented intuitive finger pads provide a user-friendly experience, a sure grip and added comfort.
• The probe tip is retractable for increased durability and protection against damage.
• The tester warms up and is ready to use in seconds with user-programmable talking voice alert in any of nine languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Arabic (or, if desired, choose a simple ringtone alert).
• It features a glowing light bar that provides unmistakable, color-coded visual results: GREEN for diamond, BLUE for moissanite, PINK for sapphire and RED for metal alert (which warns you if the probe touches metal as you're testing stones).
• Auto-off function helps preserve battery life
• The Testarossa tester includes: a GemOro® UltraDock 3 charging station for convenient recharging, holding the tester safely ready to use and allowing cordless operation at the bench or counter, as needed; adjustable test stone magnifier attachment; loose stone holder; a protective carbon-fiber style zippered carrying case with molded insert for the tester and a convenient net pocket to hold accessories.
• Powered by a multi-voltage AC adapter with micro USB power cable or by three AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (included; accepts standard alkaline batteries as well).
An impact-resistant, virtually indestructible ABS housing with a molded rubber base (for increased impact resistance should the tester be dropped) helps ensure durability and long service life. The tester itself carries a limited lifetime warranty; the probe tip carries a 10-year warranty (Note: in the event that the tip is damaged, the entire tester is replaced).