The Pro-M3 moissanite tester from GemOro® offers the ultimate protection against fraud—it identifies and differentiates diamond from moissanite. Recommended by Charles & Colvard®, this tester features GemOro's exclusive UV-F1 Moissanite Identification Technology™, which detects the widest range of the electrically conductive moissanite (including the super-low Forever One® moissanite) to ensure that you get the most accurate and dependable result for every stone.
• Designed in the USA with exclusive, patented ergonomics, the Pro-M3 fits comfortably in your hand.
• Patented intuitive finger pads provide a user-friendly ease of use, a sure grip and added comfort.
• The probe tip is retractable for increased durability and protection against damage.
• The tester warms up and is ready to use in seconds with unique, audible beep tones and patented visual indicators, a glowing tip and light pipe. Visual results are color-coded for clarity: BLUE for moissanite and RED for metal alert (which warns you if the probe touches metal as you're testing stones).
• An impact-resistant, virtually indestructible ABS housing with protective rubberized coating helps ensure durability and long service life.
• Auto-off function help preserved battery life.
• The tester itself carries an unprecedented limited lifetime warranty. The probe tip includes a two-year warranty (note: in the event that the tip is damaged, the entire tester is replaced).
The Pro-M3 includes:
• Three AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (tester accepts standard alkaline batteries as well).
• Micro USB cable with universal dual voltage AC adapter/charger cube.
• Loose stone holder.
• Compact rubberized portable storage/travel case with die-cut insert to protect the tester and accessories.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• WARNING! Do not place the GemOro® Pro-M3 into an GemOro Ultradock 3 for charging if the tester is loaded with non-rechargeable batteries (such as alkaline-type batteries). Using the Ultradock 3 charging station with non-rechargeable batteries can result in dangerous pressure develop within the battery cartridge, potentially causing a leak or an explosion of corrosive material, causing severe damage and/or injury.