This GemOro® Next Generation ultrasonic cleaner delivers two powerful cleaning modes, both exclusively designed by GemOro and powered by the proprietary, high-performance, industrial-strength GemOro transducer. Select the desired cleaning mode with a simple flick of the switch; choose between:
• Power Sweep™ is designed for general cleaning and outpowers other ultrasonic cleaners for cleaning action during the cycle. This mode is ideal for gentle cleaning and helps protect delicate jewelry pieces.
• Turbo Sweep™ delivers twice the power to the cleaning action; its more-aggressive cavitation is clearly visible in the tank during the cycle. This mode is perfect for your toughest cleaning jobs and dirtiest jewelry pieces.
In the Next Generation cleaner:
• Cleaning duration in each cleaning mode is adjustable from 1 to 60 minutes.
• The GemOro® exclusive IDD (instantaneous digital degassing) reduces cleaning time by removing dissolved oxygen that can inhibit the cleaning process.
• The GemOro® exclusive ALST (automatic load self-tuning) automatically adjusts to load size and solution levels to provide consistent cleaning results.
• A built-in, long-lasting heater makes this ultrasonic cleaner perfect for your most intense jewelry cleaning needs.
• A removable stainless steel cover (included) helps slow the evaporation of cleaning solution between cycles.
• Plug 'n' play electronics with an external fuse make any necessary repairs (should they be needed) fast and simple.
• The power switch is protected by a chemical-resistant rocker shield that keeps the switch clean and free of potentially damaging spatter.
• Rubber feet ensure a secure, non-slip placement and the outer cabinet and cover have a durable, easy-to-clean brushed finish.
• The brushed stainless steel cabinet and tank resist rust and damage, ensuring years of reliable use.
• A stainless steel basket and steel, plastic-tipped holding tweezers are included.
This GemOro® Next Generation ultrasonic cleaner comes with a 2-1/3-year warranty on the unit and a 10-year warranty on the transducer.
Heat range: 70º–175ºF
• Cleaning solutions are available separately to better meet your specific cleaning needs.