Use the Master Set Pro 2 diamond color-grading kit from GemOro® to professionally and efficiently color-grade diamonds. Treated with the exclusive GemOro ColorLast™ Technology, each full-carat stone offers accurate and permanent color saturation across a broad, 10-stone reference range; each color is expertly hand-graded to master diamond color standards using the GIA grading scale. The set helps you to match a diamond to the correct color master. The Pro 2 includes a unique, patent pending protective storage case that doubles as an LED-illuminated grading box featuring both daylight illumination and UV fluorescence detection along with a built-in grading tray.
• Set includes comparison stones for colors E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N in 1.0-ct. stone sizes—the largest range of reference available.
• A white and a yellow base metal solitaire ring stone holder allow you to compare masters against mounted stones.
• Each master CZ is laser-etched with the color it represents, making it easy to identify the stone color using only a 10X loupe and easy to avoid mixing up the masters.
• The set comes with a carrying pouch and a multi-voltage AC adapter with USB cord.
• Once your purchase is registered, this set carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty from GemOro against fading or color change.
• Your purchase MUST be registered at www.gemoroproducts.com/warrantyregistration to activate your lifetime warranty against color change.