Spend less time on marketing and more time making jewelry with the GemLightbox and GemLightbox turntable. Ideal for ecommerce, social media, customer consultations, and inventory control! This system sets up in seconds and works with almost any smartphone (see "Please Note") so you can start shooting right away.
Lighting & Shooting Angles
The GemLightbox environment delivers beautiful images with three LED lighting options designed just for jewelry photography. "Regular" is the versatile default lighting option. "Sparkles" provides the perfect lighting for photographing faceted stones and opals. "Daylight" is the ideal lighting for photographing most types of jewelry as well as hand photography. Two shooting angles (through either the front opening or the overhead opening) let you capture multiple perspectives without repositioning your piece.
Easy Image Sharing Every option delivers ecommerce-ready images and videos with flawless, consistent white backgrounds and true colors. No retouching, no clipping. The smartphone app makes it easy to manage your digital library and to upload images to your site, online marketplaces, social media or your inventory control system. Great for appraisals, too!
GemLightbox & Turntable Kit
This set includes the GemLightbox turntable—designed exclusively for use with the GemLightbox to create studio-quality, 360° videos. The turntable operates with an intuitive smartphone app (iPhone and Android). It's also great for still photography—quickly and easily capture multiple angles by rotating the turntable incrementally between shots.
• GemLightbox exterior dimensions: 11-13/16"L x 7-7/8"W x 8-11/16"H
• GemLightbox interior dimensions: 7.8" x 6.7"
• GemLightbox Turntable dimensions: 6-5/8"W x 6-5/8"D x 1-11/16"H
• The GemLightbox app works with DSLR cameras and with Android or iOS devices released within the last five years. Prior to installing the app to your smartphone, verify that the phone has the most current software update downloaded.
• The GemLightbox turntable is compatible only with the GemLightbox and must be used with the GemLightbox app.
• Because the GemLightbox captures every detail, use with clean jewelry and a clean lens for best results.