Frost™ premium general-purpose injection waxes from Precizioned® are uniquely formulated with the highest quality synthetic raw materials available
, to deliver the consistency professionals demand. Ideal for the production of most jewelry patterns; for best results use this Frost Pink wax with a vacuum-assisted machine.
This Frost™ Pink wax offers an exceptional balance of characteristics with a bit more fluidity for demanding injection applications. It provides excellent injection, good flow, low shrinkage, smooth surface finish and good reproduction of detail with improved levels of opacity. The smooth, matte surface and pastel color enhances readability.
• Injection pressure (recommended): 2–6psi
• Liquid injection temperature: 155°–165°F (68.3°–73.8°C)
• Flow: high
• Readability: moderate/high
• Opacity: excellent
• Flexibility/ductility: moderate/high
• Memory: moderate
• Toughness: medium high
• Pattern shelf life: moderat
• For best results, your wax pot should be stirred before each injection cycle to ensure the wax is fully homogenized.