Frost™ premium general-purpose injection waxes from Precizioned® are uniquely formulated with the highest quality synthetic raw materials available, to deliver the consistency professionals demand. Ideal for the production of most jewelry patterns, this Frost Aqua wax works well with both vacuum-assisted injection systems and standard wax pots.
Frost™ Aqua wax offers more fluidity for demanding injection applications with excellent reproduction of fine detail, low shrinkage, and improved levels of opacity, toughness and rigidity. The smooth, matte surface and pastel color enhances readability.
• Injection pressure (recommended): 2–6psi
• Liquid injection temperature: 155°–162°F (68.3°–72.2°C)
• Flow: high
• Readability: high
• Opacity: excellent
• Flexibility/ductility: moderate
• Memory: moderate
• Toughness: medium
• Pattern shelf life: moderate
• Melt temperature: 148°–160°F (64.4°–71.1°C)
• For best results, your wax pot should be stirred before each injection cycle to ensure the wax is fully homogenized.