Designed by Bill Fretz, these unique Fretz® miniature stakes are specially created for smaller-scale shaping and forming such as rings, bezels and small vessels that can be difficult to make using full-sized stakes. The shapes and sizes of these stakes allow you to precisely shape smaller bezels for rings, bracelets and pendants by stretching the metal to form curves, cups and rims. Use miniature stakes to round out the form of your bezel accurately, providing an exact fit for your gemstone. They’re especially useful for creating bezels to fit irregular and unusually shaped stones and gemstones.
• Four 80 x 11.5mm, sharp-edge bezel-forming stakes.
• Two 80 x 11.5mm rolled-edge, bezel-forming stakes.
• Three 14mm mushroom stakes.
• One 83 x 11.5mm standard raising stake.
• One steel stake holder with wood block, 1-1/5" x 1-1/2" x 3".
• One mahogany stake stand, 8-7/8"L x 4-3/4"W x 2-7/8"H.