This Fretz® Maker® hammer delivers a budget-friendly alternative to buying multiple tools—without sacrificing quality. The hammer includes seven interchangeable face inserts, allowing you to complete a wide variety of chasing tasks such as fluting, embossing and creating curves, contours and textures. The hammer’s flat face has a nylon insert that allows you to work metal without marring its surface, minimizing the finishing time required afterward. The inserts are easy to replace; use the included Allen wrench to secure the chosen face.
Each hammer in the Maker® line features a wedge and head of 420-grade stainless tool steel for hardness and endurance; the hammer faces are polished and ready to use. The handle, crafted from North American ash with an oil finish, is specially shaped to give you a light touch; a thin neck flexes slightly as you hammer for ultimate comfort. As the people at Fretz say, "Every maker deserves to work with quality tools."
• flat nylon insert (not available individually)
• 1mm rounded cross-peen metal insert (1129971)
• 2mm rounded cross-peen metal insert (1129972)
• 4mm rounded cross-peen metal insert (1129973)
• 6mm rounded cross-peen metal insert (1129974)
• 6mm round metal insert (1129975)
• 8mm round metal insert (1129976)
• 35mm round metal insert (11229977)
• hex key