Use this powerful, heavy-duty system for heavy production, stone-carving and woodworking. The motor achieves speeds up to 15,000rpm. Limited two-year warranty; 90-day warranty on handpiece.
This kit includes:
• A Foredom® TXH 1/3hp motor.
• A Foredom® H.44HT handpiece with three collets (1/8", 1/4", 3/32").
• Lubricant, pin and wrench for changing collets.
• 10-piece accessory kit, which includes two CeramCut Blue stones, one carbide bur, one 1-1/2" cut-off wheel, two 7/8" rubber bonded abrasive wheels, one 2" wire brush and three mandrels; all have 1/8" shanks.
• Longer (60") square-drive flex shaft and heavy-duty protective sheath with safety quick-detach feature.
• Foredom SXR electronic slip-resistant foot control with cast-iron housing.
This flex shaft accommodates only Foredom® H.28H, H.30H and H.44HT handpieces and must be used with a TX foot control. Other TX speed controls are available by special order.