This Foredom® flex shaft system is the jeweler's choice! The system includes:
• Foredom® SR motor. This powerful, 1/6hp ball bearing 18,000rpm SR motor has a switch for forward or reverse direction. Maximum rpm is 18,000rpm.
• Foredom® FCT-1 slip-resistant, heavy-duty, solid-state electronic foot control with plastic housing that allows control from low to full speed. System comes with a limited two-year warranty on motor and foot control.
• The flexible shaft with quick-detach feature accepts any Foredom® handpiece except H.28H, H.30H and H.44HT.
• Genuine Foredom® H.30® handpiece with adjustable key-type chuck that fits shanks from 0"–5/32" (0–4mm).
• CK-0 chuck key in molded plastic for changing accessories
• 43-piece accessory kit, which includes rotating bur and tool holder, mounted points, wire and bristle brushes, sanding drums, 3M radial bristle discs, assorted buffs, polishing wheels, compound, mandrels and flex shaft grease.
• Foredom® clamp-mount double motor hanger; the hanger comes apart into three separate lengths, allowing you to customize your motor height. A handpiece bracket (included) clamps onto the hanger and accommodates two handpieces, keeping them convenient and tangle-free. Sturdy, steel construction. Full height is 40"; clamp opens to a maximum of 2-1/4".