This flex shaft system is the jeweler's choice! This system includes:
• The Foredom® SR motor comes with a limited two-year warranty on motor and foot control. This powerful, 1/6hp ball bearing 18,000rpm SR motor has a switch for forward or reverse direction.
• Foredom® FCT-1 slip-resistant, heavy-duty, solid-state electronic foot control with plastic housing that allows control from low to full speed.
• The flexible shaft with quick-detach feature accepts any Foredom handpiece except H.30H and H.44HT.
• Foredom H.20 quick-change handpiece, especially ideal for precision tasks such as prong-setting and seat-cutting, accepts any 3/32"-shank accessory.
• 43-piece accessory kit, which contains a rotating bur and tool holder, mounted points, wire and bristle brushes, sanding drums, 3M radial bristle discs, assorted buffs, polishing wheels, compound, mandrels and flex shaft grease.
• Foredom clamp-mount double motor hanger; the hanger comes apart into three separate lengths, allowing you to customize your motor height. A handpiece bracket (included) clamps onto the hanger and accommodates two handpieces, keeping them convenient and tangle-free. Sturdy, steel construction. Full height is 40"; clamp opens to a maximum of 2-1/4".