Travel much? Go to trade shows, craft fairs, and other on-the-road events? Tuck your best tool into your pocket or into your travel/sample case (or into a fitted plastic carrying case or strap-on carry case, available separately), and take it with you wherever you go. Built by Foredom®, this micromotor with 3/32"-shank handpiece features a power unit that's hardly bigger than a deck of playing cards. Accessories for this micromotor are available separately.
• Its built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers between 3 and 5 hours of power depending on the work you're doing. After an initial 3-hour charge, the battery fully recharges in about 2 hours, getting you back to work fast. The charging unit offers dual-voltage capability and doubles as an AC adapter—so you can keep on working when you need to.
• A digital LED display in the top edge of the control unit lets you easily monitor the handpiece speed as you work; adjust speed from 0 to 30,000rpm using the smooth, rotary dial on the face of the control.
• The collet-style handpiece features an efficient twist-release action that speeds the changing of tools; accommodates 3/32"-shank (2.38mm) tools.
• Ideal for on-the-go shaping, smoothing, polishing, engraving and more on metal, stone, glass, and a variety of other materials.
• Brush-type motor is fan cooled, runs cool and vibration-free even in continuous use. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication and includes a spare pair of motor brushes.
• The carrying case shown in product photos is not included with this item; it is available separately.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.