Get to work right out of the box with this Foredom® K.2845 system—ideal for stone-setting, pearl drilling and wax modeling. The powerful LX motor offers low speed and high torque, just what you need when your task requires more power at minimal speed. The kit includes dual handpieces, an H.18® quick-change slim-grip collet-style and an H.15® hammer-style, that provide a wide range of applications, making the kit even more versatile. In addition, collet-type handpieces offer the least runout of any flex shaft handpiece, making them ideal for precise work. Control speed easily and instantly with the C.SXR foot-operated speed control; its heavy, cast-iron metal housing ensures durability and a longer service life. Finally, the AK90 13-piece accessory kit provides a selection of tools ideal for stone-setting, pearl-drilling, and wax tasks.
• The LX 1/10hp permanent-magnet DC motor provides the power necessary when setting gemstones, drilling pearls and stone beads and when shaping and refining wax models (maximum speed is 0–5,000rpm).
• The Foredom® H.18® quick-change slim-grip handpiece holds any 3/32"-shank accessory and makes changing tools a quick and simple one-handed operation.
• The Foredom® H.15® hammer handpiece provides hammer action with an adjustable impact, ideal for the lower speeds required for stone-setting, closing bezels or heavy prongs, and decorative work. The handpiece offers a versatile 1/32"-stroke (recommended speed is 0–5,000rpm).
• The Foredom® C.SXR foot-operated speed control offers sturdiness and extra weight that provides stability and control; a non-skid material covers the underside of the control, helping to keep it securely in place.
• Includes a two-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the motor and foot control and a 90-day warranty on the handpiece.
H.18 quick-change handpiece.
H.15 hammer handpiece.
C.SXR foot-operated speed control.
K90 Accessory Kit: 13-piece assortment of step drills and steel engraving burs in small round bur holder.