Get to work right out of the box with this inclusive Foredom® K.2830 system with cast-iron foot pedal—ideal for a variety of bench tasks. The powerful SR motor is designed for improved performance and has the extra power needed for continuous production use in all jewelry manufacturing operations. The kit includes an H.30® chuck-style handpiece that accommodates a wider range of tool shank sizes for a wider range of applications. Control speed easily and instantly with the C.SCT foot-operated speed control; its heavy, cast-iron metal housing ensures durability and a longer service life. An AK-11 43-piece accessory kit provides an array of accessories for use in your handpieces (see kit contents below).
• The powerful, 1/6hp ball bearing 18,000rpm SR motor switches easily from forward to reverse as needed with a built-in switch, and is designed for lower operating temperatures to ensure a longer motor life (maximum speed is 18,000rpm.).
• Foredom® H.30® chuck-style handpiece, ideal for most general-purpose applications, opens from 0" to 5/32" (0–4mm) to accept tools with a wider variety of shank sizes.
• Foredom® C.SCT foot-operated speed control offers sturdiness and extra weight that provides stability and control; a non-skid material covers the underside of the control, helping to keep it securely in place.
• Includes a two-year manufacturer's limited warranty on the motor and foot control and a 90-day warranty on the handpiece.
• M.SR motor.
• H.30 chuck-style handpiece.
• C.SCT foot-operated speed control.
• AK-11 43-piece accessory kit, which contains: a rotating bur and tool holder, mounted points, wire and bristle brushes, sanding drums, 3M radial bristle discs, assorted buffs, polishing wheels, compound, mandrels and flex shaft grease.