This flex shaft system includes the Foredom® SR motor. This 220-volt model is ideal for customers outside the U.S. This system includes:
• The powerful, 1/6hp ball bearing 18,000rpm SR motor has a switch for forward or reverse direction.
• Foredom® FCH-2 slip-resistant, heavy-duty, solid-state electronic foot control with plastic housing to allow control from low to full speed.
• The flexible shaft with quick-detach feature accepts any Foredom® handpiece except H.30H, H.44HT and H.28H.
• Foredom H.20 quick-change handpiece, especially ideal for precision tasks such as prong-setting and seat-cutting, that accepts any 3/32"-shank accessory.
• 43-piece accessory kit, which contains a rotating bur and tool holder, mounted points, wire and bristle brushes, sanding drums, assorted buffs, polishing wheels, compound, mandrels and flex shaft grease.
• Limited two-year warranty on motor and foot control; 90-day warranty on handpiece.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for a 220-volt outlet and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.