Get a Foredom® micromotor that includes not one, but two handpieces! This brushless high-torque Foredom motor, adjustable from 1,000–50,000rpm, can be run in forward or reverse and is powerful at any speed. With two handpieces included, this micro-motor is ideal for cutting, stone-setting, polishing, grinding, texturing, finishing and more.
The system includes a control box with dual ports, a rotary brushless handpiece (H.MH-150) with 3/32" (2.35mm) collet, a brush-type hammer handpiece (HPMH-011) that's adjustable from 0-2,500 strokes/minute, a variable-speed foot pedal, a handpiece cradle and an extra fuse.
• Auto cruise function lets you maintain speed when your foot is off the pedal.
• Ergonomic brushless handpiece uses long-lasting ceramic ball bearings and features easy accessory changes by twisting to release and lock in bur.
• No need to replace carbon brushes.
• Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise and vibration.
• 220–240 volt version available by special order.