This sturdy angle grinder attaches to a Foredom® H.30® handpiece (not included) and is great for grinding, shaping and sanding rough metal edges and sprues. Suitable for metal, stone, ceramic, glass, wood and a wide variety of other materials. Use this kit with any discs 2" and smaller.
Attach the PSA discs to a Velcro® disc to provide secure hold, insulation against heat and quick and easy disc changes from one grit to another.
Attach the sanding screen by lining it up with the orange side of the protector pad and the surface of the disc mandrel.
Maximum rpm: 18,000.
• Angle grinder attachment and safety shield, 3-1/8"L x 2-1/2"W x 2-3/4"D, with short hub and mounting screw and one 120-grit flap wheel installed.
• Adhesive-backed Imperial PSA micro-finishing film discs, three each: 600, 400 and 320 grits.
• Aluminum oxide PSA sanding disc, 60-grit.
• Ceramic purple PSA sanding disc, 80-grit.
• Five PSA Velcro® discs.
• 120-grit sanding screen.
• Protector pad.
• Velcro-type disc mandrel.
• Two screw-lok aluminum oxide sandpaper discs, 40- and 120-grit.
• Screw-lok abrasive pad, 80-grit.
• Screw-lok disc mandrel.
• Drive cup.
• Face spanner wrench.
• Open-end wrench.
• Hex wrench.
• Long, 8mm thick hub and mounting screw.