The ultimate Foredom® micro-motor system for accomplishing practically every job. System includes a slim, contoured-grip handpiece with a 3/32" (2.35mm) collet that is easy to install and change, hammer handpiece, three anvil points with threaded shanks, an anvil point adapter for unthreaded-shank accessories (2.35mm), a graver holder attachment that turns the handpiece into a precision power graver, two pins for tightening anvil points, an open-end wrench, an anvil point holder used for shaping your points, a spare pair of motor brushes, a handpiece tray, safety glasses, variable speed foot control, spare fuse and collet changing wrenches.
• The rotary handpiece has variable speed control (0–38,000rpm)—with forward and reverse action—which is controlled either manually or by a foot control.
• 110/220V dual switch; safety protection fuse and overload light.
• The hammer handpiece features adjustable speed control from 0–5,000 strokes/minute. Can be adjusted with the handpiece on or off.
• Two-year limited warranty
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Rio Grande assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
• This micro-motor will run one handpiece at a time.