Fire™ premium injection wax from Precizioned® is produced with the purest, high-quality synthetic raw materials available and delivers the consistency professionals demand. For best results, use this Fire Dura Green™ wax with vacuum-assisted injection systems.
Dura Green™ is uniquely formulated with a high viscosity that results in less shrinkage, making it ideal for producing large jewelry pieces such as belt buckles and cuff bracelets. This wax also offers exceptional rigidity along with the flexibility required when removing difficult draws. In addition to delivering accurate, sharp detail, Dura Green™ can be carved after injection, allowing you to modify your models to create customized pieces.
This wax offers a long shelf life and works well for metal molds and stone-in-place casting.
• Injection pressure (recommended): 6–10psi
• Liquid injection temperature: 155°–162°F (68.3°–72.2°C)
• Flow: moderate
• Readability: moderate
• Opacity: good
• Flexibility/ductility: high
• Memory: moderate/high
• Toughness: very high
• Pattern shelf life: moderate/high
• For best results, your wax pot should be stirred before each injection cycle to ensure the wax is fully homogenized.