Fire™ premium injection waxes from Precizioned® are uniquely formulated with vibrant color for the production of highly detailed patterns requiring superior strength and flexibility. This Fire Aqua wax is great for delicate designs such as filigree and suitable for general patterns, delivering the consistency professionals demand. This wax must be used with vacuum-assisted injection systems.
This Fire Aqua wax offers an exceptional balance of characteristics, including good ductility for easy removal from the mold without causing pattern damage, outstanding readability, and superior injection characteristics such as good flow, low shrinkage, smooth surface finish and excellent reproduction of fine detail with improved levels of both opacity and toughness. This injection wax is recommended for stone-in-place casting.
• Injection pressure (recommended): 6–10psi
• Flow: high
• Readability: moderate/high
• Opacity: good
• Flexibility/ductility: moderate/high
• Memory: moderate
• Toughness: medium/high
• Pattern shelf life: moderate
• A vacuum-assisted injection system must be used with this product.
• For best results, your wax pot should be stirred before each injection cycle to ensure the wax is fully homogenized.