Built with Durston’s award-winning design and engineering expertise, the Durston Olivia™ F130 rolling mill easily rolls sheet and half-round wire to the precise gauge you need for your metal-forming work. You can also use pattern plates to emboss sheet for more detailed and complex designs. The flat rollers on the mill are a generous 130mm (5.1”). This rolling mill features extension rollers with four “D” grooves that are ideal for reducing half round wire.
Durston is the foremost manufacturer of rolling mills throughout the world; they are recognized for reliability and robust construction with high-quality metal gears and rollers for a lifetime of service. The Durston Olivia™ F130 features a few changes to the design that make this mill ideal for every jeweler without sacrificing any operational efficiency or quality that you would expect from a Durston rolling mill.
• Rollers are specially induction-hardened to 64 HRC (to a depth of 6mm on the main barrel) for a lifetime of service.
• Bearing blocks are fully supported for the best possible finish on your rolled metal.
• Bearings are self-lubricating and maintenance-free.
• Protective guard around top gears.
• A wheel at the front replaces the handle, allowing the mill to be placed at the front of your bench. The user can sit during use, making this mill great for those with a limited range of motion or difficulty standing for longperiods of time.
• Easy glide, 50:1 gearbox makes turning the rollers effortless and ensures smooth, consistent rolling results. Patent pending.