Built with Durston’s award-winning design and engineering expertise, the Durston Agile F110 rolling mill allows you to gradually reduce sheet thickness to the precise gauge you need for your metal-forming work. You can also use pattern plates to emboss sheet for more detailed and complex designs. The flat rollers on the mill are a generous 110mm (4.3”).
Durston is the foremost manufacturer of rolling mills throughout the world; they are recognized for reliability and robust construction with high-quality metal gears and rollers for a lifetime of service. This Durston Agile F110 mill features a few small changes to the design that make this lighter-weight, more affordable mill available to every jeweler without sacrificing any operational efficiency or quality that you would expect from a Durston rolling mill.
• T-bar replaces the usual hand-wheel.
• Rollers are specially induction-hardened to 64 HRC (to a depth of 6mm on the main barrel) for a lifetime of service.
• Bearing blocks are fully supported for the best possible finish on your rolled metal.
• Bearings are self-lubricating and maintenance-free.
• Protective guard around top gears.
• Heavy-duty, 4:1 gear box makes operating the mill much easier.