This Durston Agile C110 rolling mill features a few small changes to the design that make this lighter-weight, more affordable mill available to every jeweler without sacrificing any operational efficiency or the fine quality results you expect from a Durston mill. A T-bar replaces the usual hand-wheel, the rollers are specially induction-hardened to 64 HRC (to a depth of 6mm on the main barrel) for a lifetime of service, and the bearing blocks are fully supported for the best possible finish on your rolled metal. The rollers offer a generous flat area, nine square grooves and four half-round grooves. The mill features a gear box with no extension rollers.
• Self-lubricating and maintenance-free.
• Protective guard around top gears.
• Roller diameter: 50mm.
• Gear ratio: 4:1.
• Roller area: flat, 50cm.
• Nine square grooves: 1mm to 7mm.
• Four half-round grooves: 5 x 1.7mm, 4 x 1.4mm, 3 x 1.15mm and 2 x 0.8mm.
• Maximum thickness: sheet, 6mm