Built with Durston’s award-winning design and engineering expertise, the Durston Agile C110 rolling mill easily rolls sheet, square wire, and half-round wire to the precise gauge you need for your metal-forming work.
This combination rolling mill offers a generous flat area (50mm, 2”), nine square grooves, and four half-round grooves. The shaped grooves are ideal for creating and drawing out square or half round wire, while the flat area gradually reduces metal thickness. You can also use pattern plates in the flat area to emboss sheet for more detailed and complex designs.
This Durston Agile C110 mill features a few small changes to the design that make this lighter-weight, more affordable mill available to every jeweler without sacrificing any operational efficiency or quality that you would expect from a Durston rolling mill.
• T-bar replaces the usual hand-wheel.
• Rollers are specially induction-hardened to 64 HRC (to a depth of 6mm on the main barrel) for a lifetime of service.
• Bearing blocks are fully supported for the best possible finish on your rolled metal.
• Bearings are self-lubricating and maintenance-free.
• Protective guard around top gears.
• Heavy-duty, 4:1 gear box makes turning the rolls much easier.
• Total roller length: 110mm (2-5/16”)
• Roller diameter: 50mm (2”)
• Flat roller area: 50mm (2”)
• Maximum sheet thickness: 5.5mm (4&