Built with Durston’s award-winning design and engineering expertise, this electric Durston 130mm double combination rolling mill easily rolls sheet, square wire, and half-round wire to the precise gauge you need for your metal-forming work.
This combination rolling mill offers rollers on each side, one square wire and one flat with extension rollers for half-round wire.
• The 130mm (5.1”) flat rollers reduce metal thickness. You can also use pattern plates in the flat area to emboss sheet for more detailed and complex designs.
• 19 square grooves that are ideal for creating and drawing out square wire.
• Two sets of extension rollers with a total of seven “D” grooves for creating and drawing half-round wire.
Durston is the foremost manufacturer of rolling mills throughout the world; they are recognized for reliability and robust construction with high-quality metal gears and rollers for a lifetime of service. This Durston double combination mill features a precisely calibrated wheel at the top that allows you to easily adjust the mill. The body is cast iron for ultimate strength.
• Rollers are specially induction-hardened to 64 HRC (to a depth of 6mm on the main barrel) for a lifetime of service.
• This mill features two emergency stop buttons and safety bars at the front and rear of the mill.
• Extension rollers are covered with black guards.