This Durston mill features extension rollers with four “D” grooves and a high-precision epi-cyclic gearbox for higher turn efficiency and smooth operation. Square grooves (a small flat at the bottom) produces cut-corner square wire for easier rolling and drawing.
Durston is the foremost manufacturer of rolling mills throughout the world. They are recognized for reliability, robust construction, high quality and fine finish. Old-English craftsmanship, combined with modern manufacturing, ensures accuracy and long life at a great value; one-piece cast-iron frames provide maximum strength and precise rolling.
• 1-1/2hp motor, 110-volt; variable speed from 5–30rpm.
• Roller diameter is 65mm; right-hand side extension rollers have four “D” grooves: 4mm, 3mm, 2mm and 1.5mm; left-hand side extension rollers have three “D” grooves: 8mm, 6mm and 3.5mm.
• Roller area: flat, 130mm; wire, 19 grooves (10–1mm).
• Variable speed forward and reverse; two emergency stop buttons.
• Maximum thickness: 5.5mm
• Shipping weight: 475 lbs. (215kg)