Made with the finest components, this Dura-BULL® vulcanizer will stand up to your most demanding production needs for years to come.
• Independently controlled platen temperatures ensure even heating and allow you to adjust each platen separately for better precision.
• Heavy-duty cast-aluminum construction with powder-coating ensures strength and durability.
• Cast aluminum U-bar supports the uprights, keeping the platens perfectly parallel, and drastically minimizing torque while maximizing the downward pressure of the screw.
• Pre-drilled ports allow you to use the digital pyrometer to instantly calibrate and monitor the temperature at any time.
• A smaller footprint makes this unit easier to place within your shop space.
• An ultra-sensitive bulb and long-life capillary thermostat deliver precise and accurate temperature control use after use.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
Maximum temperature: 550°F
Platen dimensions: 6" x 8-1/4"
Max platen opening: 4"
Output power: 800 watts