This digital Dura-BULL® wax injector is ideal for small shops and for model-makers’ short runs. The pot features a digital temperature control that allows you to set precise temperatures for your wax and monitor it as needed. Temperature is precisely monitored by a built-in sensor.
• Pot liner is metal-molded to optimize the even distribution of heat.
• Ceramic mica steel heater contacts help ensure long life and consistent heating; a galvanized steel shroud protects the heating elements and special insulation helps minimize wattage required to achieve and maintain set temperature.
• Built-in digital temperature control system maintains an optimum temperature.
• Air pressure is controlled by hand pump with reliable pressure gauge.
• Easy-on, easy-off lid has a 30psi emergency pop-off valve.
• Pre-drilled base allows you to secure the pot to your work surface.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
Output power: 250 watts
Max. temperature: 250°F