This system features top-quality equipment and supplies (listed below), including the Dura-BULL® deluxe vulcanizer. The Dura-BULL vulcanizer will stand up to your most demanding production needs for years to come. Heavy-duty cast-aluminum construction with powder-coating ensures strength and durability. The cast aluminum U-bar supports the uprights, keeping the platens perfectly parallel, and drastically minimizes torque while maximizing the downward pressure of the screw. In addition, it allows a somewhat smaller footprint, making this unit easier to place within you shop space.
The Dura-BULL® vulcanizer applies optimal heat and pressure to your mold frames, curing the layers of your mold-making materials into a solid block and capturing every detail of your jewelry model in the interior of the mold. Effective mold-making helps ensure crisp, perfectly detailed injection molds for your casting process.
Independently controlled platen temperatures ensure even heating and allow you to adjust each platen separately for better precision. An ultra sensitive bulb and long-life capillary thermostat deliver precise and accurate temperature control use after use.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
• Dura-BULL™ deluxe vulcanizer; 110-volt (704305)
NOTE: 220-volt vulcanizer available by special order.
• Rio Grande–exclusive video set “Mold Making for Jewelry” (560305).
• One package Castaldo® Gold Label mold rubber strips, 5 lbs. (7011025).
• One mold frame, 1-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 3/4", single (701058V).
• One mold frame, 1-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 1", single (701062V).
• One pair mold plates, aluminum, 5" x 7-3/4", 2mm thick (701048).
• One mold-cutting safety glove with liner (701301).
• One precision scalpel handle (701141).
• Swann-Morton scalpel blades, straight #11; box/100 (701218).
• Swann-Morton scalpel blades, curved #12; box/100 (701219).
• One scalpel blade remover (701142).
• Sprue rods, 1/8", with formers; pkg/10 sets (701309).
• One thermometer, 50°–500°F/10°–260°C (700411).