This completely contained, high-production Dura-BULL® polishing station helps you keep your work area clean. It features two enclosed hoods that eliminate airborne dust, substantially enhances the recovery of precious metal scrap and helps keep your work area significantly cleaner. The built-in work surface (48"W x 24"D) is intended to be used from a seated position and is 29" high. If you'd prefer the unit be configured for standing use, give us a call; we'll customize your unit for you.
• 1/2hp, 3,450rpm, high-base polishing motor with two 5/8" tapered, threaded spindles.
• 1hp blower motor provides 1,100cfm air movement.
• Spun HEPA cartridge filter (replacement filters are available, shown below).
• Features two pre-mounted 3" hose inlets.
• Single-door access.
• Built-in exhaust silencer is rated at a low 59dB output (see note below).
• Includes collection tray.
• Two pre-mounted 3" hose inlets.
• Includes two enclosed polishing hoods, each with two light sockets.
Whether you manufacture hundreds of pieces a week or fill custom orders in a studio setting, there’s a Dura-BULL® machine for you. Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.
• Noise output (dB) will vary based on your individual set-up and the tasks you perform.
• Must be shipped truck freight.